Monday, February 8, 2016

Self Love Fest - Saturday Feb 13


To all my people in DC/MD/VA, I will be vending at the Self Love Fest this Saturday, February 13 from 11am-4pm. It is free to enter.

Address:
Signature Blue Events
337 Brightseat Road
Landover, MD 20785
event is in the banquet hall in the back

Get your tickets on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/self-love-festival-celebrating-you-tickets-20431279507

I will be offering Reiki and selling cupcakes: chocolate, vanilla, carrot cake, and lemon. Cupcakes will be $2.00 each. Reiki will be offered in 10 minute ($10), 15 minute ($15) or 20 minute ($20) blocks. This is same way I price my readings whenever I do shows. I am always booked solid from beginning to end, so if you want to come, come early!

This will be the official launch of Mocha Angels ReiCakes. The design is still under construction. The Mocha Angel herself is ready for her debut:


She is my logo for my future website, books, T-shirts, etc. I am super excited!
See you Saturday!

Love,
Althea


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails