Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Other Pretty Plates


Raspberry Cheesecake Tart. We had a "Produce Challenge" where we were create an original dish made only with food in our fridge. I came up with a cranberry-walnut crust. Filling is macadamia nuts, raspberries, and agave. Gotta say it came out tasty.


Chocolate Truffles rolled in (from front to back) sea salt, maca, pistachios, sesame seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and coconut flakes. These are a winner just plain with nothing extra. Good stuff.


These chocolate chip cookies made me go, "Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I made cookies in my dehydrator that taste like baked cookies? For real, for real?"  I mean like, "for real, for real?" I was stunned for two days. And I made the chips!! I would be happy to make these for anyone.


Pancakes. No syrup needed because maple syrup is in the pancakes. This tastes as good as it looks.


Sliders with Ranch Dressing, Corn Salsa, Barbecue Sauce, Swiss Cheese, and Caramelized Onions. This is what you make to impress a crowd.


Banana Chai Chia Pudding. When Oprah comes over, I am making her this. She loves chai tea and so do I. So a chai flavored pudding would be right up her alley :-) This makes a terrific breakfast. I loved it.

Love,
Althea


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails