Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seven Chakra Juice


I had a dream at 3:23 am on Saturday, May 25. I saw a juice with burdock root, beets, carrots, lemon, greens, blueberries, grapes, and fennel root. The burdock was the big focus. Burdock is a weed that grows wild. It does grow in Maryland. I have to go hunt for some.

What I heard was "seven chakra smoothies," but in the dream it was clearly a juice. The image was so strong; I said, "that's a message." It may sound weird to some of you, but I do pay attention to my dreams. I've asked for answers and gotten them in my dreams. I did a 2-week juice and smoothie fast in 2008 specifically because it was a direct answer to a prayer. So with this dream about a chakra drink, I listened. Many things in my life have been made clear in my dreams. Dreams are heavy with metaphor, and seem convoluted, but sometimes those images are as clear as the hand in front of your face.

 
I made a juice with pomegranate, carrots, lemon, spring leaf mix, blueberries, melons, and purple grapes. I already had the first four veggies in my fridge. The 3rd eye color was a challenge because it's a lavender shade. Only lavenders are the actually lavender color. I went with watermelon as a compromise. Above was the color of the juice. A rainbow mix of colors is how it turned out.
 

Above is the same juice, with apples instead of watermelon. There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. But I will follow up on it. I'll write about chakras in my next post.

Love,
Althea

 
 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails